Saturday, May 22, 2010

Our first Easter!

Spring is here! And so is Easter :). One of the most significant holidays in our lives because it celebrates the day our Savior gave His life for us. Thank you Jesus! Along with the spiritual significance, Easter brings spring cheer! Don't you think so? Flowers (daffodils!!!!), chicks, bunnies, easter eggs, I love it :). Unfortunately, I didn't get to decorate any easter eggs this year :(. I try to every year, but just never manage to find the time; HOWEVER, I did manage to find time to make Easter brunch! And yes, I made a feast...for two. It was worth it :)




Post service picture. Josh and I had planned on attending the sunrise service...didn't quite make it. The 0900 service was just as good!




Prepping brunch!





Josh helped too :)




Brunch is served!




It was a wonderful first Easter. Very relaxing Sunday...reflecting on all of the Lord's blessings. He is so good to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment